Are you ready to learn how to dominate the Craps table in 2023? You can't go wrong with Wild.io's comprehensive guide to winning at Craps. We cover everything from basic rules to advanced strategies. Get ready to beat the odds and walk away with big winnings.
Objective of Craps: Understanding the Game and Its Goals
Craps is an exciting and popular game of chance, played with two dice. The game aims for the shooter, who can also be a player, to make a successful roll by establishing the "Point" on the first throw and then repeating the same number before rolling a 7. This is known as "making the point."
The game begins with the shooter placing a bet and then rolling the dice. If the initial roll results in a 7 or 11, the shooter wins, but if it results in a 2, 3, or 12, the shooter loses. If any other number is rolled, that number becomes the Point, and the shooter continues rolling until either the Point is made or a 7 is rolled.
Players can place bets on whether the shooter will successfully make the Point or not, adding to the excitement and suspense of the game.
Understanding the Rules
As we mentioned earlier, Craps is a game of chance where players place bets on the outcome of a roll of two dice. The rules of the game are as follows:
1. The player holding the dice, known as the shooter, rolls the dice.
2. Everyone else at the table bets for or against the shooter.
3. The most basic bets are the pass line bet, and the don't pass line bet.
4. If the shooter rolls a 7 or 11 on the first roll, also known as the "come-out" roll, the pass line bet wins, and the don't pass line bet loses.
5. If the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12 on the come-out roll, the pass line bet loses, and the don't pass line bet wins.
6. If the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 on the come-out roll, that number becomes the "point".
7. The shooter must continue rolling the dice until either the point number is rolled again, in which case the pass line bet wins, or a 7 is rolled, in which case the pass line bet loses.
8. If the shooter rolls any other number besides the Point or 7, the game continues until either the Point or 7 is rolled.
9. The don't pass line bet is the opposite of the pass line bet. If the shooter rolls a 7 or 11 on the come-out roll, the don't pass line bet loses, and the pass line bet wins. If the shooter rolls a 2 or 3 on the come-out roll, the don't pass line bet wins, and the pass line bet loses. If the shooter rolls a 12 on the come-out roll, the don't pass line bet is a push.
10. Once a point is established, additional bets can be made on various outcomes, such as whether the shooter will roll the Point before rolling a 7.
11. Craps also has a variety of other bets, such as the come bet, the place bet, and the field bet, among others.
Remember, Craps can be a complex game with many different types of bets, so it's very important to familiarize yourself with the rules before playing.
How to Play Craps at Wild.io
Playing Craps at Wild.io, the leading virtual casino, is quite simple. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. First, you need to register and log in to your account on Wild.io casino website.
2. Click on the “Table Games” tab and select “Craps” from the list of available games.
3. Once the game loads, you will see a virtual Craps table with various betting options.
4. Click on a token placed at the bottom of the screen to select it.
5. Once a chip is selected, click on a valid area of the Craps table to place a bet.
6. At least the minimum bet and at most the maximum bet will be placed, regardless of the token selected. ( See Betting Limits section below ).
7. The moment a chip is placed above an area where a bet can be placed, a Unibet Casino pop-up window gives you detailed information about that bet.
However, if you really choose to play Craps at our crypto casino, you need to remember that the minimum bet allowed is €1, while the maximum bet is €100. You should also know that there is no limit on the total table bets that can be made. If you want to increase your bet and the rules permit it, select a token and click to validate your bet.
If you need to withdraw from a wager, simply right-click on the selected chip. Once your bets are made, you can click the 'Launch' button to roll the dice. Any winnings will be automatically added to your account, and any lost bets will be cleared from the table. You can do so anytime if you need to leave the Craps table for any reason.
However, any chips on the table will remain and cannot be used for another game. If you return to the Craps table, your chips will still be there, and you can continue playing from where you left off.
How to Win at Craps According to Wild.io's Guidance: 6 Strategies for Success
With the right guidance, you can increase your chances of winning. As a result, Wild.io offers 6 strategies for success that can help you dominate the craps table.
1. Understand the basic bets
Before playing craps, you need to have a good understanding of the basic bets available in the game, such as pass line bets, don't pass line bets, free bets, come bets, and so on.
2. Manage your bankroll
Craps is a game of chance, and it's easy to get carried away by the excitement of the game. To win at craps, you need to manage your bankroll effectively and only bet what you can afford to lose.
3. Stick to the basic bets
While many different types of bets are available in craps, it's generally best to stick to the basic bets if you're new to the game. This will help you avoid risky bets that could quickly drain your bankroll.
4. Use a strategy
There are many different strategies that you can use to improve your chances of winning at craps. For example, some players prefer the 5-count strategy, while others prefer a progressive betting system.
5. Take advantage of free bets
One of the best ways to win at craps is to take advantage of the available free bets. For example, if you make a pass line bet and the shooter establishes a point, you can make a free odds bet that can significantly increase your potential payout.
6. Know when to quit
It's important to know when to quit. If you're on a losing streak, it may be best to take a break and come back to the game later. Similarly, if you're on a winning streak, avoiding getting too greedy and risking all your winnings in one bet is important.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
Yep, Craps is an exciting game but can also be intimidating for those who are new to it. To make sure you have the best experience, here are some common mistakes to avoid:
1. Not Knowing the Rules
Before you start playing craps, make sure you understand the rules. Familiarize yourself with the types of bets, the payouts, and the terminology used at the table. Not knowing the rules can lead to confusion and costly mistakes.
2. Betting Too Much Too Soon
Craps is a game of chance, and it's easy to get caught up in the excitement and start placing bets left and right. However, it's important to pace yourself and not bet more than you can afford to lose. Start small, and gradually increase your bets as you get more comfortable with the game.
3. Not Managing Your Bankroll
One of new craps players' biggest mistakes is not managing their bankroll effectively. Set a budget for your gambling session, and stick to it. Don't chase your losses, and don't bet more than you can afford. If you're having a losing streak, take a break and return when you're feeling more confident.
4. Ignoring Superstitions
Craps players are notoriously superstitious, and ignoring their beliefs can lead to bad luck at the table. Avoid using the word "seven" (considered unlucky), don't touch other players' chips, and don't change your betting strategy mid-game. Respecting these superstitions won't guarantee a win, but it can help you avoid bad luck and keep the other players on your side.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Basic Rules of Craps?
Craps is a dice game where the objective is to predict the outcome of each roll correctly. The game starts with the "come out roll." If a player who placed a "Pass Line" bet rolls a 7 or 11, they win. However, they lose if a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled.
If any other number is rolled, that number becomes the "Point". And in order to win, the player must roll the point again before they roll a 7.
What Are Some Popular Bets in Craps?
Some of the most popular bets include:
- Pass Line Bet:
If a 7 or 11 is rolled, you're a winner! However, you lose if a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled.
- Come Bet:
A Come bet is a wager placed after the shooter establishes a point number. You win if the subsequent roll is the point number and lose if a 7 is rolled.
- Don't Pass Line Bet:
A Don't Pass Bet is a wager against the shooter and wins if a 2 or 3 is rolled but loses if a 7 or 11 is rolled.
How Can I Maximize My Winnings?
If you want to increase your chances of winning, you should consider placing odds bets. Unlike other types of bets, odds bets are completely fair. The casino has no advantage over you when it comes to these bets.
However, remember that you can only place odds bets on top of other chances. Therefore, even if you place an odds bet, the casino still has an edge (although it is reduced) over your entire wager.
To sum it all up,
By studying Wild.io's guide, you will gain the necessary knowledge and skills to dominate the Craps table in 2023 and beyond. We firmly believe that this comprehensive guide has equipped you with the tools to defy the odds and walk away with substantial winnings. So, don't hesitate any longer; start your journey towards mastering Craps today with Wild.io!
Let’s keep in touch:
🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/wildcasinohq
🦄 Telegram: https://t.me/wildcasinohq